These fitted black joggers feature an elastic waist, side pockets, and our signature Prairie Rose embroidered design. These joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable all day.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg
• Ankle grazer–sits right around the ankle
????About the Prairie Rose Collection????
This product features our signature Prairie Rose design, which was hand-painted and designed by Native Max designer Kelly Holmes using paints paired with digital manipulation. The design features the prairie rose, a beautiful and strong flower that is found throughout the United States. The Prairie Rose is known to be a resilient yet beautiful flower and is a symbol of beauty, courage, strength, and resiliency. To us, the Prairie Rose is brilliant and resilient, and somehow we wanted to help inspire others to continue to be brilliant and resilient by thriving through hardships, like how prairie roses bloom through rough prairie terrain. Read more about the inspiration for our design here: https://nativemax.shop/prairie-rose-design/.
3 reviews for Prairie Rose Embroidered Joggers
There are no reviews yet.